Our membership fee is $25.00, and it includes many benefits – see following info.
For members renewing the fee is $25 if paid by the end of January, after the Jan deadline it is $40.
Membership is for the calendar year from Jan to Dec, regardless of when you join or renew your dues.
For new members joining us the membership is $25, and is good to the end of that year, we are unable to prorate dues even if you join in September.
Membership is for the whole family, so You and your family receive all club privileges AND use of the honey house for one membership fee. Regardless of the number of people covered under a membership, there is only ONE VOTE counted per membership.
- Frequent informational e-mails.
- Participation in the swarm call list
- Mentoring link-ups
- Discounted pkg. bees and equipment
- Use of the club library
- Use of teacher tubs
- Use of candle making tub
- Use of the club hive lift
- Use of the club bee vac
- Use of the club observation hive for presentations (you supply the bees)
- Paid membership in the Colorado State Beekeeper’s Association
- Meeting and speaker notifications and agendas
- Forum for discussion on questions and problems
- Opportunity to attend special club events, including picnic, Renn. Fair, etc.
To become a member:
- Please print the PDF: High Land Beekeeping Club Application and fill it out.
- Please print the PDF: Waiver Form and fill it out.
- Make a check out for $25.00 to: The High Land Beekeeping Club.
- Send the forms and check to:
The High Land Beekeeping Club
9845 Sand Cherry Way,
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
For any questions, please contact Donna at: HLBKC1@gmail.com